Wikkelboat Rotterdam respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to be able to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl .
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The website”): www.windboat.nl
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Wikkelboat – The Red Apple Marina BV, established in Wijnhaven 2, Rotterdam, Chamber of Commerce number: 63062739.
Article 2 – Access to the website
- Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or only part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the renunciation of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the website
- For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that conflicts with national or international law or is contrary to internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
- The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
- If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damage that he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
- Your data is collected by Wikkelboat – The Red Apple Marina BV and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via email@example.com.
- Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
- In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be available. are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible person will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
- You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that constitutes an invasion of the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
- The data collected by the website administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- – Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- – Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and to treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
More specifically, we use the following cookies:
Facebook (tracking cookie)
Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the visual material associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Sander Waterval, email@example.com